Kettlebell Double Swing
The kettlebell double swing is an excellent exercise for leg and abdominal (core) muscles. Due to it’s dynamic nature, this is also a good cardio exercise.
- Start with the kettlebells on the floor, shoulder width apart.
- Grab the handles, sit back and engage your back, glute and abdominal muscles.
- Straighten your legs, relax your core muscles and allow the kettlebells to swing backwards.
- Once the kettlebells have reached the end of the swing, drive your hips forward and straighten your back.
- Engage your abs and glutes and continue to swing the kettlebells to shoulder height.
- Allow the kettlebells to swing back between your legs.