The Kettlebell Double Jerk is a great exercise. This kettlebell will help develop powerful muscles. The Kettlebell Double Jerk is an advanced exercise. Learn this exercise once you have mastered easier kettlebell exercises, such as the one arm kettlebell jerk.
How to perform the kettlebell double jerk
- Clean two kettlebells and place them in the rack position.
- Go in to a half squat. Immediately drive your legs and hips upwards.
- Push the kettlebells overhead at the same time.
- Lower to the crack position and repeat.
Important Notes about the kettlebell double jerk
- This is an advanced exercise. Make sure that you have mastered the one arm kettlebell jerk before trying the double jerk.
- The last step is important. Do not try to press the kettlebells overhead, without doing the half squat first.