The kettlebell clean and press is a great exercise for the whole body. Also known as the bottoms up press, it is a kettlebell exercise that should be part of every kettlebell workout. This is one of the easier “advanced” kettlebell exercises, this exercise should be mastered before moving on to more difficult exercises.
How to perform the kettlebell clean and press.
- Do the the single clean exercise to shoulder height. The kettlebell should finish upside down.
- Press the kettlebell straight up. Look straight ahead.
- Lower the kettlebell to the start position and repeat.
Important Notes about the kettlebell clean and press.
- This is exercise should be performed after warming up.
- Engage (tense) your gluteal and core muscles to increase stability.
- To increase muscle endurance, use a light weight and more reps .
Comments are closed.