The kettlebell alternating clean is a great kettlebell exercise to gain strength in the shoulder and arm muscles. This is an advanced kettlebell exercise. Master the single clean before starting to learn this exercise.
How to perform the kettlebell alternating clean
- Start with two kettlebells between your feet.
- Squat down and grab both kettlebells. Look straight ahead.
- Clean one kettlebell to shoulder height.
- Lower the first kettlebell and at the same time, clean the other kettlebell.
- Squat slightly before each clean
- This exercise should be performed after warming up.