The front squat with two kettlebells is the next step after learning the goblet squat. It is great for improving power in the leg and gluteal muscles.
How to perform the front squat with two kettlebells.
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart.
- The kettlebells should be held in the “rack” position across your chest.
- Squat down slowly, keeping your weight on your heels to counter-balance the kettlebells.
- Drive up using your hamstrings and glutes. Maintain a straight back.
Important notes about the front squat with two kettlebells.
- Learn the goblet squat exercise before trying this exercise.
- Be comfortable with the rack position bebefore trying this exercise.
- Sit back on your heels if you feel as that you are being pulled forward.
Comments are closed.