The Kettlebell Two Arm, Single Leg Deadlift exercise is excellent for developing the leg, gluteal and core muscles. If your goal is to strengthen your legs and core muscles, then add the double Kettlebell Deadlift to your workout.
How to perform the Double Kettlebell Deadlift
- Place two kettlebells in front of you.
- Stand on one foot (with slightly bent knee) bend your hips and grasp a kettlebell with each hand.
- Use your glutes and hamstrings to stand upright. Keep your back straight.
- This is exercise should be performed after warming up.
- Keep the back straight.
- Engage (tense) your gluteal and core muscles to increase stability.
- Look straight ahead during the lift.