How to perform the Russian Twist
- Sit on a mat, with a kettlebell to one side of your hips.
- Legs should be bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Rotate toward the kettlebell, lift it to chest height.
- Continue rotating the torso from side to side and swing the kettlebell across the body.
Important notes about the Russian Twist
- Warm up before starting this exercise.
- Learn the movement with a light kettlebell before increasing the weight.
- Touch the kettlebell lightly to the ground after each rotation.
- Increase the difficulty by lifting your feet off the ground.