The Kettlebell Turkish Get Up is an amazing kettlebell exercise that can strength the entire body. The Kettlebell Turkish Get Up is an intermediate exercise which should be performed once you have warmed up properly.
- Lie on your back, with the kettlebell on your chest with the right hand fully inserted in the Kettlebell handle.
- Bend the right knee, so that the right foot is flat on the floor, place the left arm out at 45 degrees and raise your right arm upwards.
- Drive the right hip upwards while rotating on to the palm of the left hand. Continue to look at the kettlebell.
- You should now be in a stable position with your hips off the ground and weight distributed between the left palm, and right foot.
- Bring the left knee back so that you are kneeling on it.
- From the kneeling position, drive the hips upward and stand.
- Continue to look at the kettlebell until you have finished standing.
- Keep looking at the kettlebell.
- Use a lightweight when learning this exercise or use a spotter.