The Kettlebell Swing is an amazing kettlebell exercise that can strength the entire body. The Kettlebell Swing is great for both aerobic training and strength training and should be part of every workout. With a light weight, the kettlebell swing makes a great warm up exercise.
How to perform the kettlebell swing
- With feet shoulder width apart, sit back and grab the kettlebell with an outside grip.
- Start to straighten your legs whilst swinging the kettlebell between them. Keep your back straight.
- At the end of the back swing, drive upwards and swing the kettlebell to shoulder height.
Important notes about the kettlebell swing
- Keep looking at the kettlebell.
- Keep the back straight.
- Use a light weight if performing this exercise as a warm-up.