The Kettlebell Snatch is an excellent all round exercise that is both aerobic and is an all body strength workout. The Kettlebell Snatch should be added to any workout that aims to be both aerobic and strengthen the entire body.
How to perform the Kettlebell Snatch.
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart with the kettlebell in front of you.
- Go in to a squat position, then grasp the kettlebell, and swing it backwards through your legs.
- Reverse direction of the swing and drive upwards with hips and knees.
- As the kettlebell approaches your shoulder, loosen the grip and extend fingers.
- Push the kettlebell overhead.
- Look straight ahead when driving the kettlebell overhead.
- Lock the weight when it’s overhead and before lowering back down.