How to perform the kettlebell high windmill
- Clean a kettlebell to your chest with right hand. Extend the left hand.
- Move the left foot forwards, the left heel should be in line with the right toe.
- Push the kettlebell overhead. Look at the kettlebell and rotate the torso toward it.
- Whilst looking at the overhead kettlebell, bend the left knee and hip until the left hand touches the left show.
- Repeat five times then switch sides.
Important notes about the kettlebell high windmill
- Remember to keep looking at the kettlebell when you bend down.
- Use a lightweight when learning this exercise or use a spotter.