The kettlebell figure 8 is an excellent exercise for warming up and for conditioning your core muscles. This is also a great exercise for beginners who are looking to add kettlebell exercises to their workout. Start slowly and with a lightweight.
- Stand with feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart, holding the kettlebell in one hand.
- Swing the kettlebell around to your back, then pass it between your legs to the other hand.
- Swing the kettlebell around the other leg and pass it between the legs to the original hand.
- Continue this Figure 8 pattern.
- Use a lightweight kettlebell for the kettlebell figure 8 exercise.
- Start slowly to develop the necessary coordination and awareness.
- Keep the kettlebell close to your legs.