The kettlebell double snatch exercise is an advanced exercise that is excellent for power training. This exercise requires strength and flexibility and should be mastered with light weights before training with heavy kettlebells.
How to perform the Kettlebell double snatch
- Start with a kettlebell in each hand and feet wider than shoulder width apart.
- Bend the knees and swing both kettlebells back between your legs.
- Keep a straight back and powerfully stand up, simultaneously swinging both kettlebells over your head with straight arms.
- Bend the knees, lower the kettlebells and swing both kettlebells back between your legs.
- Use light weights and a spotter when first attempting this exercise.
- Ensure that you are thoroughly warmed up.
- Maintain the locked arms for several seconds before lowering the kettlebells.