The kettlebell double press is a great exercise for the whole body. Also known as the double bottoms up press, it is a kettlebell exercise that should be part of every kettlebell workout. This is one of the easier “advanced” kettlebell exercises, this exercise is the nest step after learning how to do the clean and press.
How to perform the kettlebell double press
- Start with a kettlebell in each hand.
- Clean both kettlebells to shoulder height. The kettlebells should finish upside down.
- Press both kettlebells straight up. Look at the kettlebells as you drive them up.
- Lower the kettlebells to the start position and repeat.
Important Notes about the kettlebell double press.
- This is exercise should be performed after warming up.
- Engage (tense) your gluteal and core muscles to increase stability.
- To increase muscle endurance, use a light weight and more reps .