The kettlebell alternating snatch is a very good exercise for the whole body. This kettlebell exercise needs a lot of coordination and flexibility. We suggest that it is tried when you are adept with easier kettlebell exercises.
How to perform the kettlebell alternating snatch
- Start with a kettlebell in each hand. Feet should be wider than shoulder width apart.
- Bend the knees. Swing both kettlebells back between your legs.
- Keep a straight back and powerfully stand up. At the same time, swing one kettlebell over your head with a straight arm.
- Bend the knees. Lower the overhead kettlebell. Swing both kettlebells back between your legs.
Important notes about the kettlebell alternating snatch
- The alternating snatch is a difficult kettlebell exercise. Only try this exercise when you are good at easier kettlebell exercises.
- The kettlebell alternating snatch should only be tried when your muscles have warmed up.