How to perform the front squat with two kettlebells.
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart.
- The kettlebells should be held in the “rack” position across your chest.
- Squat down slowly, keeping your weight on your heels to counter-balance the kettlebells.
- Drive up using your hamstrings and glutes. Maintain a straight back.
Important notes about the front squat with two kettlebells.
- Learn the goblet squat exercise before trying this exercise.
- Be comfortable with the rack position bebefore trying this exercise.
- Sit back on your heels if you feel as that you are being pulled forward.