How to perform the Kettlebell Chair Press
- Clean the kettlebells to your shoulders.
- Sit down whilst holding the kettlebells together.
- Move the kettlebells to each hand at chest height.
- Tighten your core muscles, then drive both kettlebells over your head.
- Keep looking straight ahead and then repeat.
- Lock your fingers together whilst sitting down.
- Keep looking straight ahead when performing the press.
- This is exercise should be performed after warming up.
- Engage (tense) your gluteal and core muscles to increase stability.